Tuesday, January 31, 2012

iPad

Well today was an exciting day for this teacher.  My iPad was delivered to me at 4:00 by Mrs. Fisher with the instructions "to play".  Now I'll admit I'm not really into Apple products but I have wanted an iPad for awhile now, but I could never really figure out my iPod (I know this is ridiculous but I really didn't care to take the time to figure it out) and wanted to try one before buying one of my own.  So I spent about 5 minutes "playing" and already have a list of apps I want to buy.  Funny how I could figure this out, but not my iPod. 
I contacted a fellow teacher in Winnipeg, whose blog I have admired for all of the cool techny things her students have done, for some ideas.  Here is the link to her blog.
Miss Dent-Scarcello's Blog
I can't wait to get started using the iPad in the classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment